Paul's Bakery was started by Paul Lehnen on February 16th, 1959. He bought out a bakery owned by Mace Shelegel 'Mace's Bakery' at 629 Main Street then moved to 1332 East Main in 1961. Later in 1965 he purchased of property from Boyd Smith at 1802 East Main and built a new building. The bakery was moved into the new building in may of 1966. However the bakery quickly outgrew the building and he then purchased the two lots next to him to build a bigger bakery where it still remains today. Paul and his wife Joann had 7 children of which 4 still work and manage the bakery with Joann. Paul passed away June 28, 2012. He loved the bakery business and visiting with all his customers.